At U.S. Care, we believe that anyone who has a mental illness or substance abuse issue can live a healthy, productive, and meaningful life. We can help you with the following:
- Manage your symptoms and meet life’s challenges by improving your behavior and functioning and increasing life skills and coping skills through our Outpatient Therapy Service.
- Learn life skills and coping skills to overcome the challenges associated with major depression, schizophrenia, and bipolar disorder diagnoses through our Mental Health Skill-Building Service.
- Keep your family stay together by improving and building communication and family unification skills through our Intensive In- Home, Intensive Family Preservation, and Supervised Visitation Services.
- Take a break and get relief from caring for your child through our In-home Respite Service for youth.
- Help your children improve their social skills, discover and develop their talents, and develop coping skills through our Mentoring Service.
Since 2013, our experienced, trained staff has provided in-home, outpatient, and group behavioral services to children, adolescents, and adults in Central and Northern Virginia.
Services We Offer
Virginia Medicaid Insurers:
- Anthem HealthKeepers Plus (CCCP)
- Aetna Better Health of Virginia (CCCP)
- Magellan Complete Care of Virginia (CCCP)
- Magellan Behavioral Health of Virginia (FFS)
- Sentara - Optima Health (CCCP)
- United Healthcare - Optum (CCCP)
- Virginia Premier Elite Plus (CCCP)
- Anthem BlueCross BlueShield
Children's Services Act (CSA) Regions:
- Fairfax-Falls Church
- All major credit cards
- Cash via bank ACH or wire transfer
*Checks are not accepted
For general questions, please fill out the “Contact Us Today” information below or call us at 888-978-3801 and press 0.